Think education is working on the education counseling sector for about 3 years. we are dedicated to assit yoy to make your future better. We help student to figure out what they want and assist them to acheve that goal.
“Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.” Shannon L. Alder
And we will guide you through those question.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What procedures do I need to take before I come to Japan and study?
If you are planning to study in Japan for more than three months you’ll need to get a student visa. Just like any immigration procedure getting a visa involves a lot of form-filling, application processing and trips to an imposing-looking embassy building. Japanese Language test is mandatory to apply for student visa.
How much tuition and living expenses do I need to study in Japan?
Monthly living expenses (including tuition) in Japan for international students on average nationwide comes to about 138,000 yen. … The Kanto region includes Tokyo, where average monthly expenses comes to 158,000 yen.
What are the basic requirements for study in Japan?
- Have a valid passport
- 12 years of school in your home country or an International Baccalaureate diploma (the German Abitur is also accepted by many universities)
- Proof that you can pay all of your expenses while studying
- Japanese language skills
The pursuit of higher education is an investment for life. Countries in European Union, with their diverse and intriguing range of regions, cities, cultures and languages, provide a rare and wonderful opportunity for both professional and personal development for students along with internationally acclaimed academic qualifications.
- Expertise in test preparation and abroad study counseling.
- Knowledgeable staff & Immediate response to client needs.
- Comprehensive and up to date information is always available for the benefit of our clients.
- Friendly, caring and efficient consultant; expertise and experience in all service units.
- Speed of processing due to large number of staff and first hand services.
- Very high rate of University admission and visa success in all abroad destinations.
Getting into a top university is much easier to dream than reality, I was baffled for a couple of months with the information on “How to get into Top Ranked Institutes” over the internet. The whole thing went smoothly from Admissions to Visa at KAAISER.
I have always wanted big in my life. Getting in world class institution was something on top of my “Things to-do” list. KAAISER made it very convenient and shaped a new exciting phase in my life towards high success.